Here are some of the things I learned on this TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!
1. If you're going to get sick off too many blue 'Desire' drinks, don't eat guacamole for 3 days straight prior (ewwwww). But, that quac really was awesome!
2. It was our 1st experience with theme nights, so I'm glad we did them, but defintely won't do ALL of them next time and will pack much lighter!
3. Don't pole dance when you're drunk as you wake up with lots of unattractive bruises.
4. Being drunk is not an excuse to touch/kiss/suck people without asking them first (I admit, I was a repeat offender).
5. Definitely have sex on the playbeds at night by the jacuzzi -- with or without new parters -- it's so hot.
6. If you want to do something new & fun, ask a fun, new friend! Thanks Penzer!
7. Don't waste a minute being shy. We wish we had asked a couple or 2 to our room!
8. I learned that John & Allie have some of the sexiest, funniest, most interesting friends and I love hanging out with them.
9. Get to know someone before you decide you're not interested. We found as we got to know people they were often even more alluring and desirable.
10. Be upfront and honest about where you are in your 'swinger journey'...play is always more relaxing & fun when everybody is on the same page.
11. The best thing I learned on this trip (and it surprises me to learn this on a swinging trip) is how much I love and enjoy my husband. He is the best partner for me ever! And I'm so thankful that he lets me explore my wild side so freely. I love you, D!
A (aka An_droid)